Hey guys. Figured I'd do this now since I can't sleep.
- I moved in on Thursday and my first class is this afternoon. Why I'm up at 3 am, I'm not sure myself. Maybe I'll take a shower and go to sleep.
- I've been talking to my boyfriend a little less since I've been busy.
- My medication is making me sleep less (almost insomniac, I dare to say)... hence this update.
- I need to start a blood pressure log since I could be borderline hypertensive. Guess it runs in my family since my mom and grandma also have it.
- I have yet to go to the Rec Center. I might do that next week once I get adjusted to my schedule.
- I finished Regular Show and I'm all caught up now, so now I'm down to 4 shows: MPGiS (if they ever come out with season 4), Rail Wars! (cheeky fun), Sailor Moon Crystal (reliving my childhood), and Finding Carter (all consuming).
- Those projects are still on standby (as in, sitting in my Drive gathering cyber dust).
- I got my laptop charger back after accidentally leaving it behind last weekend.
- I might start Skyping with Lulu this week or next. Probably next, since I'm just getting used to the place.
I think that's it... I'm gonna try to actually get some sleep before I go to class or something.